WE ARE HIRING!!!
We are looking for a competent candidate to help with the organization and running of the daily accounting operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day processing as a member of the GL team
- Prepare account reconciliations (receivables, payables, related party, banks), investigate and resolve any reconciliation issues
- Maintain an understanding of insurance contracts in order to manage the terms of premium collection and settlement of claims
- Assist with the monthly/quarterly financial reporting processes including Statutory, IFRS, Solvency II and management reporting
- Support and perform tasks in month-end and year-end closing process
- BSc Degree in Accounting or Economics
- Good knowledge of accounting standards
- Proficiency in Excel
- Minimum 3 years working experience in insurance or shipping company or Big 4
- Excellent knowledge of the English language